Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Things I just don't get around to...

I just sat down and figured out that since the button came off my favorite dress pants...


I've clocked over 200 hours at my sewing machine and at least 10 hours of hand sewing. But, I just can't get around to sewing on a stupid button. It has an inside button and a zipper to hold everything closed and keep me from being socially unacceptable. My belt hides the evidence of my laziness from everyone.

But, I'm not lazy! I work hard; full time job, writing a book, and I sew a LOT. This just seems like drudgery compared to creating new things. Just in the time it took to write this post, I could have sewn that button on ten times over. Maybe I'll just wait and give a pair of fixed pants to myself as a Christmas present.

No comments:

Post a Comment